Table of Contents
- Experienced Undiagnosed Cancer Lawsuit Attorney in Philadelphia, PA Advocates for Justice on Behalf of Clients Harmed by a Failure to Diagnose, Misdiagnosis, or a Delayed Diagnosis in Allegheny County, Philadelphia County, and Across Pennsylvania
- Common Causes of Cancer Malpractice
- Long-Term Complications of Cancer Malpractice
- What Can a Philadelphia Cancer Malpractice Lawyer from Baldwin Matzus, LLC Do to Help You Seek Accountability in Your Case?
- Contact Our Firm for a Free Initial Consultation to Go Over Your Legal Options with an Undiagnosed Cancer Lawsuit Attorney in Philadelphia, PA
- Frequently Asked Questions about Cancer Malpractice Cases in Philadelphia
Experienced Undiagnosed Cancer Lawsuit Attorney in Philadelphia, PA Advocates for Justice on Behalf of Clients Harmed by a Failure to Diagnose, Misdiagnosis, or a Delayed Diagnosis in Allegheny County, Philadelphia County, and Across Pennsylvania
A cancer diagnosis will change your life in an instant. Whether you have a spouse or children, live alone or have a large extended family, you will undoubtedly have a lot of people helping you deal with this diagnosis. A compassionate Philadelphia cancer malpractice lawyer at Baldwin Matzus, LLC is here to guide you through the legal process when dealing with further damage that occurs as a result of negligence on the part of your physicians or caregivers. It can be difficult to pinpoint how you developed cancer, but an attorney can help investigate the potential causes of your undue cancer treatment injury so you can focus on fighting the disease.
Our firm has the experience and resources to take on the most complex cancer malpractice claims. Our legal team is battle-tested and ready to fight as hard as needed to secure the best possible result in your case. Our firm also has a licensed physician assistant on staff, and we work with nationally renowned medical experts to help us develop an effective argument for your right to compensation.
After you have suffered harm and loss due to a doctor or hospital’s negligence, let a Philadelphia cancer malpractice lawyer help you hold your healthcare providers accountable for their reckless actions. Reach out to Baldwin Matzus, LLC for a free initial case review to discuss your legal rights with an undiagnosed cancer lawsuit attorney in Philadelphia, PA from our firm.
Common Causes of Cancer Malpractice
Malpractice cases involving cancer can be overwhelming. Whether you received the incorrect diagnosis, were diagnosed too late, or had the wrong surgery or treatment performed you need to seek legal counsel from an experienced malpractice attorney. Medical malpractice is a serious issue plaguing the medical industry today. Even with technology, equipment, training and education available, there are still medical professionals who make mistakes that lead to serious injuries and even death. That’s why you need to speak with cancer malpractice lawyers in Philadelphia, PA.
The experienced team at Baldwin Matzus has represented clients like you for the last 20 years when it comes to cancer malpractice cases. Some of the cancer malpractice cases we have handled over the years include the following:
- Misdiagnosis of cancer
- Delayed diagnosis of cancer
- Failure to diagnose cancer
- Improper treatment
- Failure to warn
- Improper administration of radiation or the complex chemical mixture in chemotherapy
- And more…
Long-Term Complications of Cancer Malpractice
A cancer malpractice case is an issue in life that will affect all aspects of how you live. You might not be able to work. You might not be able to go to school. You might not be able to care for your children, or even have children. It’s also possible that you could wind up in deep debt paying for medical care, equipment, and other treatments related to your cancer diagnosis.
Our cancer malpractice lawyers in Philadelphia, PA will fight for the compensation that you deserve so you can focus on dealing with all that comes with a cancer diagnosis.
What Can a Philadelphia Cancer Malpractice Lawyer from Baldwin Matzus, LLC Do to Help You Seek Accountability in Your Case?
Medical malpractice claims arising from cancer misdiagnosis are some of the most complex injury claims. You need experienced legal counsel to help give you the best chance at obtaining a full financial recovery in your case. With an undiagnosed cancer lawsuit attorney in Philadelphia, PA from Baldwin Matzus in your corner, you can expect that our firm will:
- Secure all available evidence in your case, including your medical records, treating provider notes, and test results & diagnostic scans
- Bring in top-notch medical experts to provide persuasive opinion testimony in support of your case
- Identify all potentially liable parties, including your doctors, lab staff, healthcare practices, and hospitals
- Gather evidence to help prove your ongoing and future anticipated expenses and losses
- Vigorously pursue fair and full compensation for you as efficiently as possible by seeking a settlement, while always being willing to take your claim to court and to trial if necessary to demand the results you deserve.
Contact Our Firm for a Free Initial Consultation to Go Over Your Legal Options with an Undiagnosed Cancer Lawsuit Attorney in Philadelphia, PA
If you have been the victim of cancer misdiagnosis, delayed diagnosis, or failure to diagnose, Baldwin Matzus, LLC can help you seek the financial recovery and justice you deserve. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation claim evaluation to learn more about the process of pursuing compensation with a seasoned Philadelphia cancer malpractice lawyer at our firm.
Frequently Asked Questions about Cancer Malpractice Cases in Philadelphia
What are common examples of negligence in cancer malpractice cases?
Can a delay in diagnosing cancer be malpractice?
Can a failure to screen for cancer be malpractice?
Under the statute of limitations, you normally have two years to file a medical malpractice lawsuit for cancer treatment damage. However, the statute of limitations may not begin to run until you learn (or should have learned) that you were harmed by negligent medical care. But a cancer malpractice lawsuit cannot be filed later than seven years after the date that the negligent care occurred, regardless of when you discovered that you were harmed by the care. To make sure that your claims are timely filed, you should reach out to an undiagnosed cancer lawsuit attorney in Philadelphia, PA at Baldwin Matzus, LLC as soon as possible.